Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Me, I suppose

Introspection has been a pretty constant thing for me since graduating school and being sucked into the monotonies of the real world. I have since decided a number of things about myself.

I am greatly offended by any and all of the following: mismatched bikini tops and bottoms, Uggs and skirts, visors, cell phone belt clips, chunky heels, people who grew up in comfortable suburban homes but speak as if they were raised in the streets, chains, and white sneakers.

I change my mind constantly. If I am the first person to order at a restaurant, I will most likely change my order before the last person has finished their order.

I am obsessed with New Zealand. But I don't ever want to visit, I want to live there again.

I don't get people who don't get music.

I am a slight health freak.

I always feel like I should be doing something bigger.

I am obsessed with my dog.

I can jump out of a plane, jump of a bridge, abseil down a cliff, and then climb back up, but other people's blood makes me queesy.

I am self righteous. And I believe my friends are the funniest, most loyal, loudest, fiercest group of people I will ever know. I find it hard to make new friends because I compare everyone to them.

I am easily persuaded to do things.

I am bad at keeping in touch. Then I get sad when I miss people.

I am incredibly nostalgic.

I am extremely judgmental. It takes me a long time to get over first impressions. But I will immediately like anyone who speaks with an accent.

I don't write enough or take enough pictures.

I have to have the last word.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin