Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Mummies

I've been sitting on this one for a bit, but I so wanted to save it for Mother's Day. And finally, that day is upon us. I hope you've all spent the day honoring the woman who gave birth to you, because what would you be without her? Nothing.

My own mother has sacrificed much more than just her vajayjay for me. We've been through a lot together. A whole lot. And today, I wanted to share with you one of the reasons that my own mom makes me smile.

She's pointed me in the right direction. She's sacrificed so I could go to the places that I wanted to go. She's supported me in every decision that I've ever made. She's my beach bum and my shopping partner. And she's my best friend.

Most of all, she's my mom. And moms may whoop us when it comes to life experience (because they said so), but one thing that we can count on knowing more than our mothers is the Internet.

And this brilliantly crafted blog, Postcards From Yo Momma, shows us exactly why. Enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin