Friday, June 27, 2008

On the road again

Well everyone mom, I've certainly had a very busy week. Besides figuring out how to get the incredibly heavy box containing my amazing new air chair up my apartment steps, assembling my amazing new air chair, and falling asleep sitting in my amazing new air chair, I've also spent the week getting ready for my week-long vacation on the South shores of Boston, where getting ready equals thinking about how I need to pack for a week, then throwing everything I might possibly need depending on my mood/the weather/my current activity into a bag the night before I leave.

This includes, but is certainly not limited to, eight pairs of shoes and three cameras, because you never know where your feet will take you and what you might see along the way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin