1. I have a hard time controlling my emotions. I swing freely between euphoria and despair. Not only do I feel everything, but I wear my heart on my sleeve. I might spend the day feeling so happy I could physically burst, only to cry myself to sleep at night because I still miss my dog.
2. I've peed my pants twice. Only once was it socially acceptable. I was eight. The second time I was 22. I also had to pull over on I-76 one time so I could pee in the safety zone. Judging from experience, I'd much rather pee on the side of a busy highway than in my pants.
3. I want to get to a point where I can crush people with my writing. I want to be able to make you laugh and cry and think. And then I want to write a novel.
4. I have a thing for shoes. I love them so much I might marry them.
5. I want to travel. Always. I want to submerge myself in foreign culture. I want to walk down alleyways and buy fruit from tables in the sun. I want to learn the language. I want to feel how lives are lived. I want to drink beer in a pub filled with locals. I probably should have majored in something like anthropology or world studies. But I figure, writing can take me there too. So can a sugar daddy.
6. I also had a bowl cut when I was a kid. I wanted long hair, but my hair has always been so thin, length isn't my friend. My mom bribed me into the cut by buying me Old Yeller on VHS. I loved this movie. Because the years of this haircut were also interlaced with my extreme tomboy years, I refer to this as my androgynous period.
7. Sometimes, depending on my mood, my maturity level drops to that of a 12-year-old boy. I think poop is funny. I fart in B's general direction. And then I laugh in his face. But I get really mad when he farts at me. Because his farts are disgusting and mine are not. Clearly.
As part of this meme, I have to choose seven other bloggers who I'd like to learn a little bit more about. Memes make stalking so much easier. I'm in ur interwebs, watchin' you sleeps.
Grooming the Avatar Tweet