Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday's Song of the Week

So you thought I'd finally done it, huh? Set the office on fire and went for the boss's jugular with my stapler? Ran off to New Zealand? Broke into the local high school during fifth period biology and set all the frogs free? It's fine, really. I just went for a 15-mile run and spent a day at the beach. It's all good now. I've totally found my zen and shit.

AND I'M GETTING MARRIED IN TEN DAYS.

THAT'S TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY HOURS. AND, UM, TWELVE THOUSAND ... CARRY THE TWO ... UM ... STILL A LOT OF SECONDS.

It's okay, I'm a writer, I'm ALLOWED to be bad at math. It's like a law or something.

Anyway, since I've been doing nothing but eating, breathing, kissing, and vomitting wedding recently, I thought I'd make today's song of the week OUR WEDDING SONG. For those of you who will be there, here's a little peek into the beginning of an evening of love before ya'll drink the bar dry and someone tries to make out with Gammy. I'll be watching you, Falko. For those of you who won't be there, sucks for you I'm still accepting gifts.



True love, people. True love.

4 comments:

MOJO said...

I'm crying already.

BillFoxeveryone said...

for a second I got really excited and thought this was the song of the week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qae_TUTeGo

Kater said...

this song just put me in a great mood despite the craptastic rain in Ardmore right now. I'm now tuning into the equally exciting Karate Kid classic. Sweep the leg, Johnny.

Avitable said...

These next ten days are going to fly by so quickly. I'll go ahead and congratulate you early. I tried to send you a gift, but the Post Office won't take sculptures made out of dried semen. Whodathunk?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin