Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another actual conversation I had with my mother

Me: I feel like I need a signature drink. Every classic character has a signature drink and a particular way they like it, you know? Shaken, stirred, straight up, with a twist, dry. Considering my new obsession with olives, I think my drink should be a dirty martini.

My mom: Acquiring a taste for drinks like that is the probably first step towards becoming an alcoholic housewife.

Me: ...

My mom: ... Mine's a vodka gimlet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe...

That's cute!

Lora said...

so, is it bad that I only drink whiskey, neat?

preferably powers or glenlivet?

Becky Mochaface said...

What does it say about a person if her favorite cocktail is raspberry vodka and sprite?

Chatham said...

That sounds like a convo I would have had with my mother! Thank's for the giggle ;)

Fragrant Liar said...

Aaaah-ha-ha-ha! I love your mama.

jordan said...

Ha! Mine is dirty martini, 2 olives!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin