Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh right, this is what it feels like to have a job

Today was my first day of work! In case you were wondering, it went a little something like this:



Thaaaat about sums it up. And yes, it WAS that awesome.

Speaking of shrimp running on a treadmill with the Benny Hill theme, that video was obviously sent to me by Jordan. Because if there's a video of shrimp running on a treadmill with the Benny Hill theme, you bet Jordan will find it.

I shook a crazbamillion hands, met the fastest man in America, and dove head first into what will essentially be my new lifestyle. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to scuttle my little shrimpy legs to the couch, where I will melt into a sea of blissful lethargy until I fall asleep with drool oozing down my face within approximately 12 minutes of butt hitting cushion.

2 comments:

SaMama said...

The Benny Hill theme just cracks me up. Yes, shrimp on a treadmill is an awesome analogy for a job somedays.

Deidre said...

Yay! I am so glad work was great :) Look at you all employed, married, and house owning! You crazy adult you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin