Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday's Song of the Week: YOU GET TWO THESE WEEK, MOTHAFLIPPAS! IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

I don't normally do this, but my friend Kevin just sent me this video and I died about five times. At first I was going to save this until next week, but I've just watched it six times in a row and I'm afraid I might not find it as funny by the time I hit number 887 by this time next week. It's just too good. Too, too good.



And if you haven't seen the original, then shame on you. SHAME. ON. YOU.

God, now I need to work really hard to find something even better than this to post on Christmas. How can you top Ferrell as Bowie and Reilly as Crosby? HOW CAN YOU DO IT?! [Editor's note: My Mommom is completely in love with Bing Crosby. So obviously, if you asked her how you can top it, her response would be Bowie as Bowie and most importantly Bing as Bing. I, fact, I bet you $5 and a blowjob that her exact response to this video would be: "But Bridget, I don't find this very funny. That man isn't nearly as handsome as Bing. He doesn't have his eyes."Obviously, the women in my family aren't about talent, prestige or ambition. We're all about looks. "The eyes" also might explain why three generations of my family's women are batshit obsessed with Paul Newman. RIP. Woo, I think someone's had a little too much Christmas cheer in her coffee today! MERRY CHRISTMAS, MOTHAFLIPPAS! The end.]

You're welcome.

2 comments:

Pepe Le Pew said...

Bob Cratchit: It's a Christmas miracle.

Tiny Tim: God Bless us, everyone.

Deidre said...

Hilarious.

I love JOhn C Reilly.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin