Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wednesday's Song of the Week on Thursday. Oh, get over it already.

I took the day off work on Monday to unwind after a particularly stressful few weeks and to get in some solid beach time BECAUSE HOLY SHIT IT'S FINALLY BEACH SEASON, YA'LL (see post below). Incidentally, taking a day off has completely thrown off my schedule because apparently I'm unable to follow a calendar like a normal human. I've already added that one to my List of Things Normal People Do That Bridget Cannot. It's fine.

So since I'm already a day late I'll shut up and get on with it. Without further ado, here is a list of things I am currently obsessed with:

My new honey-colored Ray Ban sunglasses
Temps in the 80s
Old men on bicycles
Dogs in hooded sweatshirts
Dahlias
Sweet tea vodka and water
Dark purple nail polish
Those extra hours of daylight
Just about every song on ADELE's "21" because sweet Jesus yes, girl, YES:







1 comment:

B said...

That album is ridiculous. It was free to listen on NPR for awhile. I almost cried when it went away.
I need to buy it ASAP.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin