Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wednesday's Song of the Week

I've just finalized most of my summer concert line up and I am pretty, pretty, pret-taaaaay excited for what's in store for the next couple months, musically speaking. First up on the menu is the Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago. My ticket arrived in the mail a few days ago and I did the Giddy Dance as I ripped open the envelope. Which is easily confused with, but not the same as, the Gotta Pee Dance. Since then, I've been listening to many of the bands who will be performing to adequately prepare myself for dancing my motherfucking face off.

One of those bands is TV on the Radio. I've been a fan of these guys for quite a while and I've heard they put on an impressive live performance. And I'm ready. Oh, I'm ready.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin