Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Updated: Wednesday's Song of the Week

I recently came across this pretty incredible video that follows trick biker Danny MacAskill as he journeys through the Isle of Skye countryside, thanks to my friend Rob. It was Rob who showed me this video. DO YOU GUYS KNOW MY FRIEND ROB? HE SHOWED ME THIS VIDEO. IT'S AWESOME BECAUSE ROB IS TOO. And the thing that struck me almost as much as the amazing footage and stomach-flipping-inducing skills of this guy was how great the music backdrop was. Meet my new friends, Loch Lomond and the Jezabels.

I am digging Loch Lomond's Wax and Wire right now and have quickly become a huge fan of just about everything by the Jezabels. I had a really hard time deciding which song to use as this week's Song of the Week, so I decided to just use Danny's video and give you both! None of the videos I found for either of these songs do them justice quite like this video does anyway. They're gripping songs that deserve equally gripping imagery. This isn't just trick biking. This is bicycle as art. Love, love, love, love.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin