Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday's Song of the Week

Last night B and I went to the Chromeo concert and WOW. Every time I've seen this band in concert I think I've danced harder than the show before. Now, I'm not one of those girls who slips on her stilettos every Friday to go dancing at the clerb, but when I'm at Chromeo show, shit gets real. I can't not dance my face off. The entire time. Best of all, B goes nuts. Like, nuts. No one loves a good Chromeo performance more than B, and when that boy starts to move those hips, how can you not join in? We worked up a sweat ifyouknowwhatimean. Yeah, I mean we danced. A lot. It was fun.


So today, let's have a little Chromeo dance party YEA?! YEA! Put your party pants on, people. It's Chromeo-OOOOOooo.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin