Monday, January 30, 2012

I AM ALIVE

Oh hey, remember me? Yeah I've been a bit distracted recently. And by distracted I mean I've been hopped up on so many narcotic painkillers that I could hardly form a coherent sentence that didn't have something to do with my own bowel movements.

So I've got a lot to talk about. The main topic being that I'm tapping this out from a hospital bed, where I've been living for the past two weeks. I know right?! How fucked up is that? Pretty fucked up considering I went to the ER for what I thought was a nasty case of food poisoning. Two weeks, one major emergency surgery, and a foot less of my intestines later, I'm finally feeling well enough to talk about something besides my superb ability of projectile vomiting and how many times I've farted today. Although, that is still a major topic of conversation.

But I AM ALIVE. And I'll get in to the rest of these ghastly few weeks soon. I swear I'm just about ready to laugh about. Until then, hasta luego I've got some more healing to do.

4 comments:

Delora said...

Oh my GOD!! Glad you're doing OK though, and am morbidly looking forward to reading the whole story. Rest up!

Keiti said...

Good LORD!!! Not exactly my first words, which were more along the lines of Holy Shit! but they'll do. Like De in DC, I'm morbidly looking to hear the whole story. See you soonest and not one minute sooner. Feel better!

Becky Mochaface said...

I had no idea you were in the hospital. I am glad to see that you're alive. Hope you get better soon.

Deidre said...

I saw some tweets about hospital! I'm so sorry this is awful. Hope you are feeling tip top soon! I've missed you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin