Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Music to my ears

Philebrity has been talking about Coachella for a few weeks now, and I must say my interest was piqued. The lineup was announced today, and this...is...awesome. The Raconteurs, Slightly Stoopid, Death Cab for Cutie, DeVotchKa, Gogol Bordello, I'm From Barcelona, M.I.A., Chromeo, and John Butler Trio are among the hundreds of absolutely kick ass bands performing that weekend.

But, alas, it's in Cali-for-ni-a. And thus would require two things: monies and days off. I have little of both. It's days like this when the man really gets me down. Momma said there'd be days like this.

BuuuUUUuuut... if you read further down the page, you might notice the announcement for the All Points West music and arts fest that will be in North Jerz (since when do cool things come to North Jerz?) in August. If their line up is anything close to Coachella's, I may be packing my bags for somewhere in Jersey other than the shore.

And, let us not forget, it's only 139 days until Bonnarroooooooo! There have been rumors circulating as to who this year's headliner will be. This could be huge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin