Monday, January 5, 2009

Peanut butter pudding surprise!

Now that every radio station in the free world has finished their best song/album/blah blah blah year end countdowns, I thought I'd say goodbye to 2008 with my top 100 6 songs because let's not get carried away.

These aren't just songs that I liked. Because I liked a lot of songs. A lot. These are the songs that burned themselves into my consciousness. That when I hear them years from now, I'll remember this year and everything that happened between January 1 and December 31. These are the songs that kept me up at night in 2008.

6. Coldplay - Viva la Vida



5. Rilo Kiley - Silver Lining



4. Vampire Weekend - One (Blake's Got a New Face)



3. Ra Ra Riot - Dying is Fine



2. Bon Iver - Skinny Love



1. My Morning Jacket - Highly Suspicious

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin