Monday, May 18, 2009

I TOLD you Snuggies were for derelicts

This is not a real post. But Keiti sent me this article, about the New Jersey teenager who tried to rob a grocery store with a screw driver while wearing a Snuggie. Obviously, there are two nefarious elements at play here: Snuggies and New Jersey. And this is the part where B's mom reads this fake post and orders like 10 more Snuggies to send me just to watch me convulse, and JerseyShoreJen thinks about punching me in the face for bringing New Jersey into all of this. But it was already there, Jen. It was already there. In related news: I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. It's cool, I had Mexican last night.

1 comment:

Chatham said...

I loath snuggies. Seriously. They make my eyes twitch.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin