Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Winning on Yellaphant is kind of like winning the lottery

Picking contest winners gets me all giddy. Every time a number gets pulled from the hat, otherwise known as random.org, my stomach does a little flip and I usually start clapping and B's all what are you clapping at are you okay do you need some water? And I'm all IT'S PRESENNTSSSS kind of like that dog that runs around yelling for bacon in that commercial, because giving presents is SO FUN.

If I ever got to be one of those people that pulls up the winning lottery balls, I'd jump up and down and squeel every time a number came up because SEVEENN ooohh someone out there's got a seven TWO oh my god who's got seven, two, NINE holy gah someone's gonna win lots of MONIESSS, which is probably illegal because why else would those people be so emotionless when they're potentially giving out MILLIONS of dollars every night? The suspense would just kill me. And then I'd probably do my model walk and give a little wink just in case someone important was watching, like a movie director. Or your dad.

Anyway, today I'm going to announce the winner of the $20 gift certificate to Sheila's Inspired Designs. Choosing today's winner was easy because it was NUMBER ONE. That's you, Hillary! Hooray, Hillary! I didn't even have to COUNT, which is awesome.

If you didn't win, stop crying, pick yourself up off the floor, and don't let today be your last trip to Sheila's shop. Have a friend's birthday coming up?


BOOM you're done. Your sister is graduating?

Let me make it easy for you. You just want to treat yourself because treating yourself is awesome? Here you go.

You're welcome.

And of course, a huge thank you to Sheila for flaunting her stuff. I'm sorry about that time I set my brother's room on fire while you were babysitting us.

As always, if you do stuff with things and whatever and you want to be a Yellaphant Featured Artist, send me an e-mail. I swear it's not contagious.

1 comment:

RuthWells said...

Those are really pretty and I want one. Damn.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin