Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday's Song of the Week

I'm going to be perfectly honest here. I didn't find this song by the Noisettes. Actually, if we're going to get technical here, it's just "Noisettes." There's no "the" in front of their name. But you know what? I hate when bands do that. It bothers the pee out of me. It's like Doves. And all those other bands that choose to keep the "the" out from the front of their name on purpose so using the name of that said band in a sentence is just awkward. AWKWARD. I like Doves. I like Noisettes too. It makes me feel like I'm speaking on a level only slightly higher than Frankenstein. Fire. FIIIIREEE.

Anyway, my Friend Bridget Squared otherwise known as B2 otherwise known as the other Bridget who shares my name but is not me tweeted it last week and I thought it was awesome. Mostly because of this chick's hair. My GAH it's amazing. Not that I could EVER pull that off because I'm pretty sure step one is being a sassy black woman. And step two is quite possibly some shearing scissors. But I can dream, yo, I can dream. Oh and also because this song is great. It's got that vintage feel with the current vibe and the himminy jimminy and the woo woo (only in da mornin') that I really enjoy. But mostly it's the hair.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin