Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday's Song of the Week

Just to preface this, it's Wednesday morning and I'm hungover so UGH.

Anyway. Ever since the beauty that was Labor Day Weekend, it has really felt like fall here. I mean really. It's like Mother Nature snapped out of her hangover (much like I hope to do momentarily), looked at the clock and flipped that big old switch that says FALL the morning after Labor Day. I tried desperately to squeeze in a few more beach days last weekend but it just felt forced and chilly and kind of sad. Just like when your parents made you invite the weird kid to your sixth birthday party.

The dog days of summer are over, my friends. Those blessed, blessed dog days. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date to go cry in my bowl of oatmeal. Please to enjoy some Florence this morning, because I flipping love this song.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin