Monday, November 21, 2011

The day after the Marathon

My friend @BrendanJKearney sent this video to me today and it's so spot on I can't not share. I'm not even kidding when I say that it's currently 1:57 p.m. and I've only gone downstairs once today because I just can't handle trying to walk down stairs right now and once was enough. Instead I've spent the entire day shuffling between the chair I'm sitting in right now, the couch, and the bathroom. There's nowhere else to go up here and I'm okay with that right now. My water glass is currently empty and I'm considering just filling it at the bathroom sink which normally grosses me out but desperate times call for desperate measures, my friends. I would pay someone good money ($3.47, a bunch of coupons to CitySport, and a Victoria's Secret gift card, which is everything I have in my wallet right now that could possibly be of value, including the wallet itself) to deliver me a tall glass of ice water and a cheesesteak.


1 comment:

Deidre said...

Congratulations on finishing your fourth marathon! That's totally awesome :)

I would totally bring you glass of water, if you know I was within proximity of you - I wouldn't even charge you for it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin