Tuesday, March 3, 2009

And you thought you were having a bad week

Found: B's sister, Merrimack College library, girl's bathroom, 3/3/09

B's sister Kiley was taking a study break this afternoon when she found this love letter scrawled between a scribbled proclamation of Jesus' love for us all and the bathroom sink. She recently transferred to Merrimack to play soccer, and we're all really proud she's making friends already.

But seriously? I really can't stop thinking about the degree of crazy it takes to writes hate notes on bathroom walls. I'm talking batshit crazy. Someone has some serious issues. And clearly, this girl needs to learn how to resolve conflicts in a mature, collegiate manner: Get drunk and try to smother Kiley with a pillow.

It's my dic'tation.

4 comments:

Bradford Pearson said...

The best part about that is that it's obviously brand-new. The fact that someone in college wrote that kind of makes me smile.

Mrs. Booms said...

I found one of those in the bathroom about me when I was in high school.

I took it as a sign of popularity...

Of course, I WOULD though.

Anonymous said...

Jeez. I've never had anyone write about me on a bathroom wall.
But if someone ever does, I hope their penmanship is a little better.

Anonymous said...

Oooh this brings back memories. I once had my name written on a bathroom door Lindsay something something something slut... I'm pretty sure slut was the important revelation of the message.

Awwww who doesn't miss high school?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin