Thursday, March 5, 2009

So pretty much it's my fault my dog is a freak

Today I wrote a whole post about how I think the reason my dog is such a freak is because he's been picking up my own freak energy and how our last dog was so calm and cool and happy because last year I was too and now I've pretty much broken our dog because I need to just chill the feck out but then the post started to get depressing and into all this deep, personal stuff about me and my worries and I realized that writing about my freak stuff was making me freak even more and the internet is no place for being open like that so I'm reigning it in and just letting you know that I'm working on it. And with any luck, maybe we'll both be a little less neurotic by summer time. On that note, who needs a drink?

6 comments:

Brent Weichsel said...

I need a drink. A drink so hard that I wake up in a foreign country wearing a one pice swim suit and holding in my hands a pink plastic flamingo and a gorilla cradling me in it's arms.

Yeah that sounds about how hard the drink needs to be.

Mrs. Booms said...

me

Bradford Pearson said...

Mmmmmm summer.

Lora said...

I do.

yellaphant said...

Now THAT"S what I'm talkin about, Brent.

RuthWells said...

Well, a drink or a valium. I'm not choosy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin