Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What le F

Reasons why global warming is totally fucking with us:

1) It's been above 90 degrees and sunny in the Philadelphia area for the past four days.

2) Tomorrow it's only going to be in the 50s.

I went to the beach on Sunday. Spent the entire day basking in the sun with the thousands of other Philadelphians who ransacked the Jersey Shore for the first perfect weekend of the season. It was like July in April. JULY. What better time is there than July? No better time, I tell you. And beginning tomorrow, it's going to be cold and rainy for the rest of the week, which is pretty much a punch in the vageen from Mother Nature. Because holy hell, cold and rain, I HAVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU.

1 comment:

rory said...

Why can't weather be personalized? I need a little more coldish weather to finish the firewood I've toted into the house. Otherwise I've got to tote it out again.
I don't even have a vageen and Mommy Nature is punching me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin