Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yellaphant gets Le Love

For the past week or so I've had a little love affair with Le Love, thanks to a friend who sent the blog my way after I posted that poem. While everyone else is screaming SWINE FLU, CRIME, RECESSION, Le Love is whispering I love you lover a glass of Merlot on a back porch at midnight.

And now, that poem has found it's way to Le Love.

I adore how I've been able to see the poem come to life thanks to an aptly chosen font paired with beautifully intimate photos taken by Valeria Lazareva. Thank you, Le Love. And welcome, new readers.

4 comments:

Spektor said...

...and your poem made my day. ;-) Beautiful.

iconjohn said...

Gonna pass this post along to Samantha.

Julia Rocchi said...

Very cool!! How did it makes its way there?

boya arsila said...

A really nice poem=)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin