Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday's Song of the Week

I totally meant for this to be last week's Song of the Week, but then came Wednesday morning and I totally forgot about it. You know how my brain works. Sometimes it just doesn't. I was just distracted by ... oatmeal. And ... socks.



The song makes me tap my feet and on this dreary, chilly Boston morning, that's just what I need. Plus, the delightful quirkiness of the video reminds me of a video a friend sent me recently that I absolutely adore. If you're a big fat sap who hides behind the veneer of a sarcastic asshole, like me, you'll love it too. Or, you know, if you're just a sap. It's rather lengthy (if, like me, you have an online attention span bordering somewhere around 46 seconds on a good day), but it's just so warm and fuzzy that it's worth the watch.



You've got powerful features, man. Anyone ever tell you that?

1 comment:

amber said...

i absolutely love the short film! i actually shared it on my fb a few weeks ago. it definitely made me a little misty-eyed. i'm such a sap!

anyways, i'm a new reader and absolutely love your blog!! :]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin