Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday's Song of the Week

I've been meaning to post this as a song of the week for the past few weeks but never got it up because what were we talking about again? Mark from the Poverty Jet Set posted this video of his friends' band to his blog and I was immediately smitten. I sat at my desk and I JAMMED. And then I jammed again. And again. And one last time. Because this song is just awesome. And this video is just so Philly. And gah knows I love me anything that is so Philly. Except when I don't.

But then I forgot because, like I said, krrssszzzzzzmkbrrrp. And then last week Bradford Pearson was all blah blah blah Macho Man Randy Savage and then BOOM FREE ENERGY. And jammed again did I.

So thanks for the reminder, Brad. And thanks for the introduction to another awesome band, Mark. And YOU? Just listen. And for gah's sake just relax.



3 comments:

rory said...

I likes it. I LIKES it!

Phil In A Tux said...

Good stuff, I like it. On a separate note, I found out that Little Pete from The Adventures of Pete and Pete is the bassist in a band now. Their called Jounce. I've only heard one song and it sounds alright. I figured someone might enjoy that completely useless trivia.

Mark Schoneveld said...

Yessssssssh! I'm so glad you like it. It's a fantastic single, isn't it? Here's another track from the forthcoming album (you'll love it, too!):

http://yvynyl.tumblr.com/post/164870182/free-energy-dream-city-whats-that-you-say

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin